Another CSC Long and Short Card

 I just got a new pack of paper on sale at JoAnn's...Its the DCWV Heriloom Stack. These papers are so earthy and antique-y.  I had to use some of it immediately!  And since I wasn't real happy with the card I submitted to the CAS-ual Friday CSC 86 Challenge for a long and short card, I figured I might as well try again.  So I did.  And I'm glad.  Much.Much.Better.  What do you think?

CSC 86
And here is the inside of the card:

This was my original entry:


Yuck.  I think I would like it better if I cut some of the blank space off the left side.  But it's a little too late, since the card has been given away.  Oh well.  Live and learn.

Here is a list of the supplies used on the 4x6 birthday card:

  • Cardstock: Recollections (Michael's)
  • Paper: DCWV Heirloom Stack
  • Stamps:  Inkadinkado (Meadow), Unity Stamps (Simply Magical), and Stampin' Up! (In My thoughts).  The inside stamp is unknown origin.
  • Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up! (Black)
  • Rain Dots: Cloud 9 Designs
Hope you join along and get your craft on!

2 comments:

Karen said...

lovely birthday card

Angie Tieman said...

I like both of your cards!! I know from experience that we are usually hardest on our own creations, so I understand! hehe! I'm glad you played again, though, as the flower on the text paper is fantastic! So nice to see you twice this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...