Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Package

In Love All Over Again!

It's been a pretty good day, all in all.  The dress I ordered for my cruise came and I T  F I T S ! ! !  I do have to have the length altered a bit...it's a little too long (which never happens to me...I have a hard time finding things long enough) but that's better than too short!  

And I found some time to play with my new Anna Griffin Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders that I got yesterday through HSN.  Now, you're probably going to think I'm a paid sponsor after you read the raves about this, but I'm not.  I had to order and pay for it just like everybody else.  Darn it!  But this was well worth it.  It has me looking forward to the next shipment of folders!

Ok, so I already had a Cuttlebug.  The original one.  And it still worked just fine.  So why would I buy another one?  BECAUSE it worked just fine, I know it's a quality tool and it will come in very handy in my camper this summer.  But also, these new folders from Anna Griffin are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!  And you can't buy them separately (but Anna states she is working on that).  I watched her presentation on HSN last week and was sold!!  (If you want to see all the cool folders that come with it, go HERE.)  Tons of folders (large and border in addition to regular size) and they have an opening at the top so you can slide your paper through to do a continuous impression on longer paper.  Now how cool is that! Alas, they are sold out, but I hear tell they'll be offered again in April.


I'm going to share ALL the folders with you eventually, but I used three of them this evening and those are the ones I will highlight.  This is the first one I played with...just a sneak peek!




Hmmm, wonder how THIS was done!!!  You'll have to come back later to read more about this one!

On with the show!  Now THIS is the one featured...Matelasse.  Oooooo, I just LOVE this one!

Yummy!  I embossed some kraft cardstock and chalked the detail with Bravo Burgundy chalk from Stampin' Up!  Just LOOK at that gorgeous detail!


I then embossed some Bravo Burgundy (SU!) cardstock with "Fabric Swatches".

 

I inked both sides of the cardstock with Bravo Burgundy (SU!) ink and cut out two hearts, added a couple of chipboard letters and mounted the whole kaboodle onto a Bravo Burgundy card base.


I {heart} this card!  

So, let me know what you think!  Are you as big of a fan of Anna Griffin as I am now?  Do tell!

Happy Crafting! 


3 comments:

Bad Handz said...

Mine is on back order and can't wait to get it. Thanks for sharing....

Bad Handz said...

mine is on back order. Thanks for sharing

Bad Handz said...

Mine is on back order and can't wait to get it. Thanks for sharing....

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...