Just like Santa, I really do exist!

Life has been a little crazy lately.  Camping season ended so we had to pack up the camper and seasonal site.  Very anticlimactic.  Can't believe the season is over already.  Also been spending a lot of time with my mom helping her with her needs.  And then there's work, parenting, grandparenting, family, and a little sleep thrown in for good measure.  But I plan to be spending more time in my craft room now and doing a LOT more sharing.

Thought I would post a few of the projects I've worked on since I posted, just so you know I really do exist and haven't given up crafting altogether.  lol

 This is a birthday card I did for my boss.  I used my Cricut (surprise, surprise).  I didn't write down my paperstock use or cartridges or ANYTHING.  But at least you know I'm crafting, right?
 This is the inside of the card.  The caption reads "I hope that your birthday is as happy as a chimpanzee without pants."  Found that one on an internet search and thought it fit pretty well.  And, of course, the monkey wobbles.  :)  So I have shared another one of my silly videos.


This is a sympathy card I made for a friend of my mom's who passed away.  I really like how this one turned out.

And this one was a birthday card I was "commissioned" for.  LOL  Actually, I begged my boss to let me make a birthday card for him to give his wife.  Sorry, the bottom pic didn't get rotated before uploading.

 So, there you have it.  I really have been doing some crafty things.  Didn't post all of them...gotta save something in case I have another blog dry spell!

Til next time....keepin' my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin'!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...