Creative Surge post-Vacation

I have been in a creative rut lately. My craft room has been in disarray which makes me not want to be in there!  I finally got it reorganized.  I received a new corner desk from a friend who passed away and finally got that incorporated into my space.  Of course, that required a huge rearranging of my room.  It's finally pretty much done and I can stand to be in there creating again.

We just got home from a week in Williamsburg.  We had a great time and saw a lot of historical places.  I wanted to do a couple of thank you cards for my in-laws who provided our rooms for my family and a cousin who played tour guide while we were there.  I spent the cool weather weekend in my lil craft space and was happy with the results.  Here are the two cards I made:




I used "blooms" for the stair step card and "simply sweet" for the free floating card.  (At least I THINK that's what they're called...lol)  I like both cards, but the step one is one of my favorites in a loooooong time.  Would love to hear what you think!

11 comments:

Shell said...

The step card is absolutely beautiful breathtaking.

Unknown said...

Those are fantabulous!! Great job! TFS
Denise in WA
www.rndhud6.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! I am so into folded cards right now but I have not tried that one yet..but now I am going to! tfs
hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/2011/06/jillians-birthday-blog-hop-day-3.html

Anonymous said...

Both cards are very pretty
Happy to hear you had a great vacation

Hugs
Dusti
www.scrappinwithcricut.com

pam t said...

very nice love the chair card

Gene said...

The cards are beautiful....Like the garden gate and I think the hearts are so clever.....

thanks for sharing
Gene

jude307 said...

These are wonderful creative cards. Nobody can say anything negative about them.

mema said...

I think the step one.
both are very nice
mema

Angela said...

I love the step card and the colors are amazing!

Dee Tollaksen said...

Absolutely adore the garden gate stairstep card. Awesome.

Dee said...

That step card is awesome. The other card is cute, as well.

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...