I'M BAAAAACK

I know it has been eons since my last post. Thought I'd give this blogging thing another shot.

I've been trying to do more crafting lately (and less complaining, lol) so I'm going to start sharing some of the things I've been working on.

I've recently gotten into some new things, like my Brother Embroidery Machine and my Cricut Expression.


One of my creations I completed this weekend. It is a tire cover for my RV. I was sick of the plain old white one, and the designer ones are sooooooo expensive. So I ordered some outdoor vinyl for my Cricut and used the Campin' Critters cartridge for the scene. Then I added the lettering cutouts via SCAL. The cover is wrinkled since it's not on the tire yet. But I really like the way it turned out. Not bad for a Cricut newbie!

Well, enough rambling for now. Will be posting more later! Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

I wonder said...

How CUTE is this? I will never get tired of viewing everyones projects....Hey good luck on the challenge...
Vicki
Guest designer for the Sunday Challenge on gettingcricky.com

Cathy H said...

Wow I really love your tire cover!! I always hated the plain tire covers on our camper. TFS!

Cathy H

Kathy said...

What a great job! I love it. Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Kathy Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Wow! What a great project! It is AWESOME!
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh wow, this is wonderful. I love the idea.
Thanks for playing along our Simply Sunday challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs
Brenda Getting Cricky DTM
http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is AMAZING!!! A wonderful Project best wishes on the challenge thanks for playing
kacee
GDTM @ GettingCricky.com

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...