Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'M BAAAAACK

I know it has been eons since my last post. Thought I'd give this blogging thing another shot.

I've been trying to do more crafting lately (and less complaining, lol) so I'm going to start sharing some of the things I've been working on.

I've recently gotten into some new things, like my Brother Embroidery Machine and my Cricut Expression.


One of my creations I completed this weekend. It is a tire cover for my RV. I was sick of the plain old white one, and the designer ones are sooooooo expensive. So I ordered some outdoor vinyl for my Cricut and used the Campin' Critters cartridge for the scene. Then I added the lettering cutouts via SCAL. The cover is wrinkled since it's not on the tire yet. But I really like the way it turned out. Not bad for a Cricut newbie!

Well, enough rambling for now. Will be posting more later! Happy Crafting!
Post a Comment

Neutral Shadows

Technique Junkies Technique! Hi, fellow stamp fanatics!  Welcome back! I was perusing some of my old Technique Junkie newsletters the o...